At least according to Wikipedia as they’ve decided to nuke SEB’s entry:
This is an article about a personal blog that does not make any claim of importance. It was marked as such for speedy deletion, and I deleted it. An established editor has objected, so with such divergent perceptions of the article, I have decided to take it here instead.—Ed (Edgar181) 11:46, 17 September 2008 (UTC)
- Delete . Fails NOTABILITY. Kittybrewster 12:18, 17 September 2008 (UTC)
- Delete Does not qualify or clear WP:NOTABILITY. Kalivd (talk) 13:32, 17 September 2008 (UTC)
- Delete Obvious problems with WP:NOTABILITY, and I would question if it passes WP:WEB. Ecoleetage (talk) 13:45, 17 September 2008 (UTC)
- Delete per concerns above.—Boffob (talk) 18:05, 17 September 2008 (UTC)
- Delete Personal blog that does not show any significance, possibly a vanity article Scapler (talk) 01:36, 18 September 2008 (UTC)
- Delete non-notable blog. JuJube (talk) 07:49, 18 September 2008 (UTC)
Not that I’m all that upset about it. I was surprised someone created a Wikipedia entry for SEB to begin with (it wasn’t my doing). If nothing else it’s been educational as this reveals that there’s some pretty hefty guidelines on what should be considered worth including in Wikipedia as per their notability guidelines. If I’m not notable enough for Wikipedia’s standards then so be it.
I wasn’t as excited about being in Wikipedia as I was about finding out I was in IMDB anyway.