I nearly busted a gut reading Skippy’s List of 42 Things That I Am No Longer Allowed To Do in I.T.. A small sample:
9. If something makes me giggle for longer than 15 seconds, I am to assume that doing it will get me an invite to the HR Director’s office.
10. Not allowed to continue to explain to users what an ID10T error is.
11. Or PEBKAC, for that matter.
12. “Mental Health Day” is not a valid reason when requesting time off.
13. Not allowed to say “Domino’s Pizza” when answering the phone.
14. My cubicle is not holy ground.
There’s a few in there I’ve not tried, yet, but most of them are classics that every IT guy has done at some point in time.
Found via Boudler Dude.