I’ve not done a meme in awhile so let’s do one for the hell of it. This is one of those “Have you ever…?” memes stolen from Bouder Dude:
1. Taken a picture completely naked? Of myself? No. Of some other people? Yes.
2. Danced in front of a mirror naked? Yes, when I was younger and more attractive.
3. Told a lie? I’d be lieing if I said no.
4. Had feelings for someone who didn’t have them back? Absolutely. For the longest time in my youth that was pretty much the norm for me.
5. Been arrested? Not a once. I’m kind of boring that way.
6. Seen someone die? Yes. It wasn’t anybody I knew, but it was still deeply affecting at the time.
7. Kissed a picture? Yep, though I can’t recall who it was anymore.
8. Slept in until 5pm? As BD points out, this one is kinda vague. If you mean going to bed at my normal time and sleeping until 5PM then, no, I’ve never done that. I have worked nights, though, that meant me sleeping during the day until 5PM and I’ve had all-night adventures that resulted in my sleeping until 5PM. So, maybe?
9. Had sex at work (on the clock)? I’ve never had sex at work nor while I was on the clock. Though I have had sex in places of work (but not my own work place).
10. Fallen asleep at work/school? It’s rare, but it has happened. School, mostly though there’s been one or two times I’ve dozed off at work.
11. Held a snake? Countless times. Garter snakes mostly.
12. Ran a red light? On the odd occasion, but never intentionally.
13. Been suspended from school? I got suspended a couple of times in my school years. Usually after getting into a fistfight I didn’t want to be in to begin with.
14. Pole danced? Never had a pole to dance with/on, so no.
15. Been fired from a job? Yep. Was fired from a Kmarts once when I was 17 because I told a manager that I didn’t know much about the TV sets they sold. That was the only real “firing” I’ve ever experienced, though I’ve had plenty of contracts come to an end and was layed off for awhile not too long ago.
16. Sang karaoke? Officially? No. But if you count singing along in the car without having touched a drop of booze, then it’d be all the time.
17. Done something you told yourself you wouldn’t? Who hasn’t? That’s just part of being human.
18. Laughed until something you were drinking came out your nose? More times than I care to recall. Ow.
19. Laughed until you peed? I’ve never pissed myself from laughing, though I have had to rush to the bathroom after a good laughing fit.
20. Caught a snowflake on your tongue? Yep. Another common childhood activity in the winter for me. Probably got all manner of polution into my system from doing that.
21. Kissed in the rain? Yeah, but it never struck me as a particularly romantic/sexy thing to do.
22. Had sex in the rain? No, but I have had sex outside before.
23. Sang in the shower? I might have, but I don’t think so. I generally sing along with music that’s already playing and I don’t have a shower radio.
24. Gave your private parts a nickname? Officially, no, but I will refer to them using various common cliches (e.g. Big Jim and the twins) as a joke.
25. Ever gone to school/work without underwear? Yes, but only when I had no other choice. I’m not much for “going commando” as it’s just not comfortable.
26. Sat on a roof top? Quite a bit in my youth, not so much now that I’m older and fatter.
27. Played chicken? Yes, but not with cars or anything like that.
28. Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on? Pushed? Hell, I jumped. Though I was once chased into a pool by a dog.
29. Broken a bone? Yep, technically I’ve broken my neck, but it’s not as serious as it sounds. I’m pretty sure I’ve broken a toe or two over the years from stubbing them into furniture. Never broken an arm or leg, though.
30. Flashed someone? Yeah, but only cause she asked me to.
31. Mooned someone? Nope.
32. Shaved your head? Not until I got into my 30s and now it’s common practice for me.
33. Slept naked? Yes, starting in my late teen-aged years.
34. Blacked out from drinking? Nope. I’m not a big drinker. Only been drunk a few times in my life and only got sick from it once.
35. Played a prank on someone? Yep. I used to be quite the prankster. Not so much these days.
36. Had a gym membership? No, though I have been meaning to.
37. Felt like killing someone? There’s been a few people over the years that I felt like killing, but I’d never come close to acutally acting on such thoughts.
38. Cried over someone you were in love with? Again, who hasn’t?
39. Had Mexican jumping beans for pets? I think I got some as a gift once even though I’d never asked for them. I remember being disappointed in that the ones I got must have been faulty as they never so much as shook let alone jump.
40. Been in a band? Nope. Though I used to play violin in the school orchestra.
41. Shot a gun? Yep. My grandfather taught me to shoot.
42. Shot a bow and arrow? Yes. Or at least I tried to. Wasn’t ever very good at it.
43. Played strip poker? Yes. Back when I was young and had a few women around who thought I was cute enough (and fit enough) to want to see naked.
44. Donated Blood? Many times, though it’s been awhile. I probably should make a point of it again soon.
45. Ever jump out of an airplane? Never felt the need to.
46. Been to more than 10 countries? Nope. The only other country I’ve ever been to is Canada and, growing up in the Detroit area, that doesn’t really count in my mind. I’ve wanted to visit the U.K., Japan, and several other places, but have never had the time/money to do it.