As you can imagine running SEB means I end up receiving some… interesting… emails on occasion. Take this one I got this morning as an example. I’m still trying to figure out just what the hell they’re trying to say:
- From: Adrian Stone
Subject: get the fack straight
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 11:49:15 -0700 (PDT)
Well, Well, Well, what do we have here, “Oh-boy” have to deal with sooooo much foolishness. I see we will 1st have to deal with a couple of terms that have put folks on the wrong path; language is a very cool thing once you can trace back it’s beginnings. So let’s us begin with these backward terms
1. god, God, GOD: In “No Civilization” did they every use the word “GOD”, because they all had beautiful names in there languages Kemet\Ta-Mari-Twice beloved land (Egypt) terms was either Neter, Ntr, Nebertcher, “Yahweh”, “Allah”, “EL”, it wasn’t until the Greeks when they went down into Kemet to studied in the school of Mysteries, but not one ever fully completed studying the 25 to 30 years need to cover all the school and since they could not fully understand, they use the term GOD, which came be broke down into the secret terms which at this time I wont write
2. deities: Here we have a Greek idea used to describe what a people language and terms, what you and so call people that study Kemet (Mis-called Egypt) say are deities can best be explain in the English language is “Principle”; for example:
English -> Kemetic
Earth -> Geb
Water -> Nun
Sun -> Aten
Solar energy -> Ra
Solar Rays -> Amen-Ra
Sky -> Nut
Creator -> Amen (hidden aspect of the Creator)
Now the only things different in the terms are how they are used; the Kemetic people not gave a name to something but also believe that all things are part of a whole which to them is Spiritual. So everything comes from the “ALL” (mean contain everything lacking nothing), so everything has a Divine name of both male & female principle or the law of opposite .
3. Horus: Another Greek Term, this Kemetic Principle name is Heru or Hru, now in the story it represent as being a male, but if you really understood, this Principle can be either female or male; because it a metaphor for your higher self, the KRST (Kristos, Christ) principle; or you can say Im-em-khet which means he who comes in peace. The Who Ausar story deal came about the people and their surrounding dealing with nature, and how they came up with a way to show how to deal with yourself to rise above your lower nature self and tap into your true essense of being part of the Creator. Now the struggles in every day life to raise above the illusion of this world you have to be able to train to calm your mind and it thoughts
4. Osiris: Greek Term, this Kemetic Principle name is Ausar, Asar, Usr (Father principle, teacher, guider, etc)
5. Isis: Greek Term, this Kemetic Principle name is Auset, Ast, Ust (Mother principle, teacher, protector etc)
Next thing I will pass on to you; neither were the Hebrew, Greek, are Roman were around when the Kemetic people came up with their philosophy on spiritual growth; by the time the Greeks came in contact with Kemet they were already over 50,000 years old “yes that-correct” check out the papyrus of
Turin. They the Her-em-Khet (sphinxes) was built before the beginning of the dynastic period 4142 when king Na-mer unify the two-kingdoms; it and the Mer-khut (pyramid) were built in the Age of Leo, which had taking place over 26,000 year before they came to study in Kemet.
The reason that I telling you all this , so you can go back and do some real research before posting non-sense up on your site.
Everything can be reserch if you take the time to check out what I have given you
Truer words have never been spoken. I think. Not sure. It’s always amusing to get emails like that.