It’s that time again. The American Library Association’s Banned Books Week is once more upon us. You can check out the list of 100 most challenged books for some ideas, but a few good selections would include:
- The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain
- Harry Potter (Series) by J.K. Rowling
- The Adventures of Tom Sawyer by Mark Twain
- Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck
- To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
Those are just a few from the list of top 100, but there are scores more books that have been challenged over the years and some that have been outright banned at times. Pick one that looks interesting and celebrate your freedom by reading a banned book today.