In the past I’ve told you about two different USB Christmas Trees that you could use to put a little festiveness onto your office desk much to the annoyance of your PC techs. Now you can also have your own USB Glowing Snowman thanks to the fine folks at ThinkGeek:
Always a fun and timeless winter activity – building a snowman. Of course you always need the right kind of snow to easily roll-up the snowman parts. The wet heavy stuff works so much better than when it’s really cold and you have only the dry powdery snow mixture.
In the spirit of winter fun we offer a snowman that requires zero powder – just a nice warm USB connection. Complete with a little hat and scarf, just plug in and watch the belly glow. A great desktop addition, sure to put you in a happy mood. The LEDs glow through 4 color changes.
Also has these features.
- USB powered mini glowing Snowman with LED light
- LED cycles through 4 colors
- A great holiday gift
- Power Supply: 5V/1A, Standard USB
- Dimensions: 2.15” dia x 4.5” high
- Compatible with PC, MAC, SUN, and Playstation2
- No software or battery Required
- Use the AC to USB Adapter to plug into a wall outlet
The folks at ThinkGeek also have the USB Christmas Tree I mentioned previously as well in case you want to pick up both of them in one stop. How could you not get into the spirit with these sitting on your desk?