RSS Feed mystery has been solved.

In the end it was all my fault. I had added a comment count to the 2.0 and Atom RSS feeds thinking it would give people an idea of how busy a particular entry was, but apparently this may have been triggering the multiple listings for entries in some readers. Thanks to Boris Mann for pointing out my mistake to me. Here I was thinking I was being helpful and all I was doing was making a mess of things. grin

3 thoughts on “RSS Feed mystery has been solved.

  1. I was going to mention that, but I’d already bugged you about the entry author and didn’t want to sound pushy 😀

    …that, and I figured I was in the minority, using RSS feeds…

  2. Never worry about bugging me when it comes to problems with the site. I’d rather hear about it so I can fix it.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.