Updating one thing and breaking another.

I’ve had a couple of people ask about what happened to the little box at the top of the page that listed recent activity in the message forums. I had to remove it because I upgraded the script that runs the forum to the latest version and it broke the script I used to pull the data over to SEB.

Oops.

So I took the box down until I get the motivation to fix whatever part of it I broke and then I’ll put it back up.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.