Another reason why I’m not a do-it-your-selfer…
(8/05/03 – DALLAS)—A Dallas woman is resting in the hospital after accidentally giving herself a new hole in the head with a nail.
This past weekend, Roxanne Kirtley tried to rebuild her fence. During the project, Kirtley stood up under the fence and a nail went into her skull. Doctors decided they had no choice but to go into Kirtley’s head and remove the two-inch nail.
The news article even has a cool x-ray of the woman’s head. This item is the debut of a new category here at SEB called simply OUCH where I’ll be collecting disturbing items such as this one. Incidentally, did anyone else notice that they misspelled the word “embedded” in the news story above?