I’ve seen other weblogs do this, figure it’s about time I give it a shot.
1. What makes you homesick? I actually enjoy travel when I undertake it so I don’t tend to get homesick. The one job I had that involved extended travel kept me too busy to get homesick.
2. Where is “home” for you? Is it where you are living now, or somewhere else (ie: Mom & Dad’s house, particular state/city) Where I am now. It’s a small little 2 bedroom apartment, but it does feel like home. I can recall a time when I didn’t think anywhere other than my parent’s house could feel like home.
3. What makes it home for you? People? Things? I’d have to say both. I’m awfully attached to my PC so coming home to it feels pretty good, and these fellow people that live with me are pretty cool too. 😉
4. Where is the furthest you’ve been from home, miles-wise? 2,403.6 miles. According to MapQuest at least. That’s the distance between Canton, MI and Santa Clara, CA which was one of the last places I travelled when I was working the Y2K project with GMAC.
5. What are your plans for this weekend? Well, Anne, Courtney and I went out to dinner this evening (Friday). Anne is holding a Tupperware party tomorrow afternoon so I will probably escape off to the office to get in a few hours of work to make up for taking this coming Monday off. Sunday I totally plan to goof off if I can manage it.