Wow. I didn’t think I could pull it off, but I managed to come up with a new design for the site that:
A) I actually like.
B) Uses CSS instead of tables.
C) Actually seems to work right in the latest versions of IE and Netscape.
D) Looks halfway decent.
E) I actually like.
I’m also proud of the fact that I managed to figure out how to get my links to look different in the sidebar than they do in the main text. Now, I just have to make the archive pages and comments pages match and I’ll be all set. But first, I think I’m going to take a break as it only took the better part of the night to get what I got to work.