Work was a little too busy to put this up during the day, so I’m doing the late-edition. Still earlier than last week’s.
1. What is your favorite time of year? I’d have to say summer. I’ve always enjoyed summer in Michigan. It’s easier to cool off on a hot day than to warm up on a cold one. Winter would be my next favorite season as after awhile even summer wears out its welcome.
2. What is it about your favorite season that, well, makes it your favorite season? Lack of need for heavy clothing. See above.
3. What is your least favorite time of year? Why? Spring. Seems in Michigan that spring is a little too neurotic. Never quite warm enough and too cold to enjoy, plus wet more often than not. By the time things get comfortable its pretty much summer.
4. Do you do anything to celebrate or recognize the changing of seasons? I tend to recognize the various seasonal holidays though I am more likely to celebrate them in the traditions of their pagan origins than the version the Christians tried to replace them with.
5. What’s your favorite thing to do outside? That’s a tough question. I am fond of swimming, but don’t do it as often as I probably should mainly because our apartment complex has a pool that I swear is refrigerated. I like to go kite flying every now and then and the occasional scenic drive is always nice.